need to replace tv box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need to replace tv box

hello i have one tv box in service (with stb emu) but the tv box wifi dont working more and i need to replace the tv box. Can i assign the same mac address on a new stb in a new tv box, or what i must do to fix the problem?, help me please.
    Last edited by ppalbelo; May 29, 2020, 12:49 PM.

each box comes with its own Mac address. you should not have problem with new box with new Mac address. however, if you want to use stb emulator on new box then sure you can use old Mac address without any problem.
    I would recommend you buzz xr/xrs 4500 or dreamlink T3 boxes.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

i will< thanks

Comment

no worries
        All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

i replace the tv box and put the old mac addrees and comes stb blocked message, can you help me to restart this issue on server?

Comment

Originally posted by ppalbelo View Post
            i replace the tv box and put the old mac addrees and comes stb blocked message, can you help me to restart this issue on server?
            did you hit reset on provider site?

Comment

i dont see where reset option on the site

Comment

ok pm me your donation number and email address and also, provide me your Mac and portal on your box so I can verify if its correct.

Comment

Working...
                X