Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dnation No Longer Working

Hi All.

My donation quit working about a week ago. Emails to support get bounced back with an error and again when I come to this forum all of my info is gone. I have registered here now 4 times I think.

Anyway, what gives? I use an m3u and donation checker says there's 59 days left. Any help available?

did you perform reset on your providers site? did you change to new URL? if not then check out post #1 and #7 from below thread.
    https://www.getiptvserver.com/forum/...76-servers-url

Comment

I have been using the new url since April. Just like when I had issues before, the website won't let me perform a reset. It says I have to have a valid MAC and I'm using a playlist. This is exactly the same thing that happened to me last April.

Comment

try to download new playlist and see if that works. also make sure you have new url in new playlist. or just pm moose with your info.

Comment

also does it say on the tv screen account expired

Comment

It doesn't say anything on the TV screen...I used a playlist in Kodi. There is 79 days left on the donation. For whatever reason, I can't get a new m3u to save.

Comment

you have to use this as the server url now http://s1.iksnumbers.info/c/index.html
              Last edited by moose; May 15th, 2019, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Well. obviously somebody did something because just now I was able to save a new playlist. There's nothing changed from my original one and the service is working again. Thanks!

Comment

thats good enjoy the service

Comment

Working...
                  X