No answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No answer

Hey ! Need help with donation I been trying in different time with VToor and nothing no response so if u said about improve at least answer and don’t be a ghost ...I been with you guys so many years and never I have this kind of issue and everything started when you guys change to Bitcoin ....need someone to answer me a solve my problem thank you

Originally posted by Boricuapr116 View Post
    Hey ! Need help with donation I been trying in different time with VToor and nothing no response so if u said about improve at least answer and don’t be a ghost ...I been with you guys so many years and never I have this kind of issue and everything started when you guys change to Bitcoin ....need someone to answer me a solve my problem thank you
    I sent you a PM I will work with you until you solve your problem.

Comment

Thank you ....I sent you the email

Comment

Email***mean answer your PM

Comment

Hey you disappear again

Comment

I sent Vtoor messages several times and he never responded. Both my boxes are down, I have been with them for several years. Why aren't you answering my m3ssages t ok unblock the stb?

Comment

Originally posted by Durand View Post
              I sent Vtoor messages several times and he never responded. Both my boxes are down, I have been with them for several years. Why aren't you answering my m3ssages t ok unblock the stb?
              Check your PM.

Comment

Working...
              X